By ordering Mopis, you indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of this agreement.
For the trial version of the software, this license is granted. For the registered version of the software, this license is granted upon your purchase of the software and receipt of a registration key.
Nethernet Corp grants you a non-transferable license to use the software, including the plug-in itself and all included audio and graphic data.
You may use and distribute the unregistered trial version of the software freely, so long as you do not modify the software package or its contents in any way.
You may use the registered version of the software freely and install it on multiple computers, so long as you are the sole user of those computers. You may not distribute the registered version of the software. You may not distribute the registration key for the software. You may not store the registration key, in a physical or electronic form, such that others may view or obtain the registration key. You may create a copy of the registered version for backup purposes only.
You may not use any audio works you create with the trial version of the software for profit. Any audio works you create using the registered version of the software and the included audio data are your property alone. You may use and distribute them freely with no royalty due to Nethernet Corp.
This license will be terminated if you fail to comply with the terms described.
The software is provided "as-is" and comes with no warranty of any kind. You use this software at your own risk. Nethernet Corp is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages associated with the use of this software.
Please try the free trial version BEFORE ordering Mopis. We cannot offer refunds if Mopis does not work with your particular VST host and setup.
Mopis costs US $50. When you order, you will receive a registration key. The key can be used with the free trial version to unlock the full version. If you pay online, you will receive your registration key instantly, and you can begin using the full version of Mopis right away.
Once you receive your registration key:
- Load Mopis in your favorite host.
- Open the editor and go to the Samples page.
- Press the "Register" button.
- Enter your registration key EXACTLY as shown.
- If you have multiple instances of Mopis loaded, quit and restart your host application.
We accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB), wire transfer, or check.
Non-US customers: Our order processing service, Share-It!, accepts payment in Euros, Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, Japanese yen, UK pounds, or Swiss francs, in addition to US dollars. You can find the latest currency exchange rates online at a site such as XE.com Universal Currency Converter.
Please note that the conversion rates shown on XE.com and other such sites are continually updated. We cannot guarantee that the rates used by our order processing service are identical to the latest rate shown on XE.com, but they will nearly always be close.
Benefits of Ordering Mopis
- You'll receive a personalized copy of the registered edition of Mopis.
- The registered edition has full 32-voice polyphony.
- The registered edition will import the most common sample formats. (WAV: 8-bit PCM, 16-bit PCM, 24-bit PCM, and 32-bit float. AIFF: 8-bit PCM, 16-bit PCM, and 24-bit PCM.)
- You only need to order once to get both the Windows and Mac versions.
- You can get free upgrades of Mopis (up to, but not including, Mopis 2).
- You will be eligible for special offers and discounts on other products from Nethernet Audio.
- You will receive priority e-mail support.